When reserving Lions Gate Manor, you receive full use of the property including all chairs and tables for up to 350 guests. Additional features include the Groom’s Lounge, Bridal Suite, and Family Room.
Lion's Gate Manor has an in-house wedding director for your day of services if you choose, and we work exclusively with Renee Burroughs Designs for all of your floral and design needs. All catering is handled by Holmes Catering. Recognized not only for exemplary service and creative menus, Holmes Catering sets the standard for fine designs and exquisite displays.
- The Sun Room
- For smaller events, the Sunroom is inside the home and hosts up to 60 guests. Weather permitting, additional space is available on the back deck or around the pool. The Sunroom makes the perfect location for either a rehearsal dinner or bridal shower.
- Groom's Lounge
- Featuring a 60" TV, pool table, a restroom with shower facilities, and plenty of room to get ready, the Groom's Lounge is the ideal place to get ready before the wedding.
- Bridal Suite
- We've designed the suite to have everything needed for your big day. Six floor-to-ceiling mirrors, natural lighting, and a large dressing room were all designed with the bridal party in mind. For an additional fee, the bride and bridesmaid can use the suite and multiple bedrooms for a sleepover the night before the wedding. An evening snack and home-style breakfast will be provided.
- Family Room
- We understand that the family may need a place to relax before, during, and after the wedding. We created the family room for just this purpose and have brought in plush furniture, installed a kitchenette, and added a curved flat screen TV with DirecTV for those that may want to catch the game before the "I Do."
- The Pavilion
- The Pavilion offers covered seating for up to 350 and serves as the primary location for events. It is located on the lower level of the property among towering oaks and a bubbling creek.
- Upper Dance Floor
- The Upper Dance Floor is located between the home and Pavilion. Featuring a hand-laid brick floor, seating for 250, and marketplace lighting hung from the trees, the area has been used for a variety of events including weddings, receptions, proms, parties, photo shoots, and more. Recent improvements include professional landscaping, electrical work to accommodate a full band or DJ and 300 sqft. of artificial grass so guests can dance on the lawn without fear of getting their shoes dirty.
- The Grove
- Under the canopy of hundreds of oak trees, enjoy an event location that shields guests from the sun and rain while lowering the temperature.
- The Waterfall
- Lions Gate Manor's newest addition, the waterfall offers a premier location for weddings. A small pond and 65' waterfall serves as the background for the one-of-a-kind location found nowhere else in the upstate.